• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by SACHA BANTON
  • SACHA BANTON commented,

I always stack my Fluz with rebate apps and coupons. Why not save more money? It just means getting more for free.

• SACHA BANTON created a post,

Stacking at CVS self checkout Beware

Beware about trying to use fluz at the self checkout at CVS. I have had a very difficult time because my self checkouts won't work with digital gift cards. Especially if you are using any coupons...

Just be sure to use the digital Fluz giftcards at a regular checkout. The self checkout often has a lot of problems reading the baroness off your phone. Also the self checkout at CVS will not usu...

I have definitely noticed that it does to a few days after making comments before your vouchers show up in your account. Just be patient and they will show up eventially.

CVS is one of my favorite places to redeem vouchers. It make coupon deals even better when you pay with fluz.

• SACHA BANTON created a post,

New Card Giving Me Trouble

My old payment card with Fluz had to be cancelled because of fraud.  I tried to add my new card to my account, but I kept looking for the pending amount from Fluz and it never came.  Do I just keep...

I was trying to get more vouchers to use this week.  I love to use Fluz in B&BW. Thanks LuEllen!

I love to use Fluz at CVS.  I can get a gift card before I go in and use it instead of having like 4 or 5 tiny $1-2 charges for tax on my bank account. I usually have at least 4-5 transactions beca...