• Total activity 59
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 28

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mary Ann Walker
  • Mary Ann Walker commented,

I wish that you would add Walgreens and Shoprite!   But I do love that Fluz is available for CVS and Dunkin Donuts!  Please don't stop them!

The Fluz support has always been very helpful!  I had a problem sometime ago and Fluz quickly answered my question and helped me fix the problem. Thank you!

I love using Fluz at CVS!  I haven't tried to use Fluz at the self checkouts yet!  The self checkouts at my local CVS always seem to have a problem!  And I don't want to take any chances on losing ...

My favorite is CVS!  But I also use my vouchers at Dunkin Donuts!!  I do wish that Fluz could get Walgreens on their merchant list.  But I'm not complaining!!

I always watch Bree.  So it was really great that Fluz and Bree joined up to give us those 3 free vouchers! Fluz gave them quickly and without any hold up.  Great personal service!!  I really hope ...

I have been blessed with vouchers monthly just by commenting in this forum.  It is wonderful to be able to obtain vouchers without searching out people to join!  I am to shy to do that!  But I love...

I really like the cash out feature.  It is great to be able to use the Fluz cash you earn by buying vouchers to pay for things.  And to repeat it everytime I use 3 vouchers!!

I really never thought about stacking  using Fluz!  I will work on stacking especially at CVS from now on!!

I really appreciate the fact that I can earn vouchers each month by commenting on Fluz community!!  I'm glad that Fluz created another way to earn vouchers besides referring people to Fluz.  I love...

The ability to get 3 vouchers a month is great!  I love using them for CVS!  I'm so glad that Fluz got CVS back!  I also use my vouchers for Dunkin Donuts.  It's fun knowing that I'm making money b...