K Jackson

• Total activity 69
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 28

Recent activity by K Jackson Recent activity Votes
  • Issue?

No matter what i do it says my purchase limit has been reached. I haven’t purchased any gift cards for the store I’m using. Is this an issue?

• Community inside app

I really like Fluz, but I wish the community was available somehow inside the app. Will this happen sometime soon to make it easier to use?

• CVS

I mostly used Fluz for CVS but now it's not available. Has it been removed??

• Accessing community

Is there a way to access the community within the app? Even a link somewhere? I just forget where to go each time I need it

• Froze account - made to send ID

Fluz froze my account after I used it twice yesterday and demanded I send ID This makes me really uncomfortable and I’m upset that they gave absolutely no information as to why. I never would have ...

• Accessibility

Really love Fluz and loving the community forums (which I didn't know about before), but having two columns when you search for something is really difficult for individuals with some learning diff...

• Fluz for Amazon

I always forget to use Fluz for Amazon purchases, but I keep trying to remember! I use it each week for couponing at CVS (helps me keep my $10 budget for the week) - for Amazon though I'll be savin...