• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 7
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sara Ann
  • Sara Ann created a post,

Saving even more

I have a suggestion for any couponer--or anyone for that matter. Currently, there are a few rebates for Proctor and Gamble products and Johnson and Johnson Care Club brands. There is a minimum spen...

• Sara Ann commented,

A lot of people are stacking Fluz with other rebate apps. I have not heard of Drop, but it sounds like another one named Aisle. Fluz is great and easy to use whenever we out shopping.

Fluz is very helpful

I must admit that sometimes I forget to use the Fluz app! I will be in a store making a necessary purchase, and I start to pull out my wallet. Later I will remember that I could have saved money by...

Grocercy Stores on Fluz?

I just saw that we can buy Kroger gift cards on Fluz. That's great news! Unfortunately, my area does not have a Kroger anymore. I would be interested in buying a Harris Teeter gift card from Fluz. ...

No more CVS for now?

Anyone else shop at CVS every week without fail? I love CVS, and for a while, Fluz offered vouchers to CVS. When I last checked, they were no longer available. I read somewhere on Fluz that they ar...

• Sara Ann commented,

Yes, Fluz vouchers do expire! Get them before they are are gone. Fluz does give a generous amount of time before vouchers expire. I want to say it was several weeks. I recently used one of mine on ...

Fluz is the best with CVS

Here is the best kept secret for couponing at CVS. Go to Fluz and sign up! I spent all 3 of sign up vouchers at CVS. It is great to know that I can know I am saving a little cash before I step foot...