• Total activity 24
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by Victoria Ward
  • Victoria Ward commented,

I know when you use one at CVS, if you don't use it all, it will actually give you the balance of that voucher on the receipt.  :) 

• Victoria Ward created a post,

Gift card voucher friendly stores...

Hey all...Are you finding that there are retailers that are more friendly about using Fluz vouchers than others?  

Favorite stores to use Fluz gift card vouchers?

HI! Do you all have a favorite store/restaurant that you like to use your vouchers at?  I love to use mine at CVS!  Always seem to be able to find something to buy there!  

Hi!  I've joined several different couponing sites and many have days of the week (ie Referal Fridays) where you can post your referral codes and invite others to use your code to join.  You could ...

This is an amazing idea!  Thank you for sharing!

Hi!  I love how easy and convenient it is to buy a GC and save/earn money with this app!  I don't think it could be any easier!  Thank you Fluz!

Once you are ready to pay, have your Fluz app opened and click on the GC you want to use. Hold phone out to cashier and they should be able to just scan the GC code and then key in the 4 digit cod...

Yes! Very user friendly app! Love that it’s on my phone already so I don’t have to fiddle with anything else! 😊

Fluz anxiety

Love the app, but always so anxious before I use my GC EVERY time! What is up with that? LOL!

CVS is one of my favorite stores! Thanks for the heads up!