• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by linseygraepittman
  • linseygraepittman commented,

I like to save as much as possible and will limit my purchase to the max limit of cash back so that I can get the most bang for my buck! Hope this helps!

• linseygraepittman created a post,

DOMINOES GIFTCARD STACKING

How many times have you decided at the last minute to order dominoes on a Friday night because you just don't feel like cooking? ... RIGHT? So what I've started doing is having a giftcard from Fluz...

Stacking FLUZ with savings at CVS

CVS is my absolute favorite retailer on Fluz! I love to keep my out of pocket low and paying my balance with extrabucks and then stacking on my savings by earning cashback on the tax I am paying. C...

Dunkin Donuts and FLUZ

Guys! You can use FLUZ to purchase a gift card and add it to your dunkin donuts account once you receive it. This way you can use your Dunkin Rewards account on top of your fluz savings to stack re...

• linseygraepittman commented,

OOH! I cant wait to cash out for the first time!

CVS -- COUPONERS READ THIS!!!

HEY YALL  FLUZ is my faaavorite app to use at CVS to help pay for my coupon purchases and tax at check out! Check out my Youtube COUPON WINS WITH LINS to see how I use FLUZ at CHECK OUT! <3!!

FLUZ at CVS

Guys, I used Fluz at CVS last week to purchase a gift card so that I could save 35% back on my tax I had to pay at the register after paying with extrabucks?? Check out my Youttube -- COUPON WINS W...