• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 12
  • Subscriptions 29

Activity overview

Latest activity by jenniferbushpeterson
  • jenniferbushpeterson created a post,

Vouchers

I wonder why is it that when I come on here every month to get my 3 vouchers after making a post on the community forum, I never seem to receive a voucher until I reach out to customer service πŸ€” is...

Where are my Money Savers?!

People must really like to just spend and waste money because whenever I tell friends or family about the Fluz app they either say they are not interested or that it sounds like too much work. Not ...

Gift Cards

Although the holidays are over, I'll be buying gift cards every month that I get my 3 vouchers in order to be ready for the end of the year 😁

Vouchers

I've made multiple posts on the forum both this month of October and last month of September but I have not received any vouchers. Is that no longer a thing where you receive up to 3 vouchers per m...

• jenniferbushpeterson commented,

Was soooo surprised to find Delta Gift Cards on Fluz. Sure did buy 1 to pay for my flight to El Salvador next month ✈

Travel Gift Cards

Was soooo surprised to find Delta Gift Cards on fetch. Sure did buy 1 to pay for my flight to El Salvador next month ✈

Vouchers

I haven't been to CVS in a while. It's time for me to get some vouchers so I can make a return trip lol

Vouchers

Having a kids party today. That voucher from Uber Eats will definitely come in handy 😁

Refunds

I like that I can buy gift cards to pay for my traveling BUT what sucks is when you need a refund, like for instance when they completely change your flight out of the blue πŸ™„, they'll refund you by...

Vouchers

Not sure why but I only received 2 vouchers for my posts this month πŸ₯Ί