srirammelz6000020

• Total activity 51
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 23

Votes on activity by srirammelz6000020 Recent activity Votes
  • Chase Credit card sign up bonus limit

I was able to use fluz to hit the chase manufacture spending limit without any issues

• Amex credit

Amex credit works on gift card purchases

• Amex offer spend 200$ Get 10$ off

I suppose we can stack the Amex offer with the fluz Kroger gift card purchase as well get the credit card cash back

• Meijer gift card

Is there way to have new shops added like Meijer which I use most of the time ??

• Walmart plus

Using discounted gift card and using it with scan and go along with Walmart pay is the best option to shop at Walmart

• Walgreens cash back

Walgreens gives regular deals on small items .We can use the discounted gift card purchase in fluz and stacking it with Walgreens cash back

• Spending limit

Hi you can easily buy discounted gift cards as well meet the credit card spending limit .

• Sam’s club

Hi -It is very easy to buy discounted gift cards to ware house shops -Sam’s club and the gift card can be used in Walmart and Sam’s club and we also get 2.5% returns which we won’t get normally wit...

• Groupon bucks

Buying discounted Groupon gift card In fluz stacks well with Groupon promo code . First apply gift card as promo code then apply the % off promo code

• Amex gold restaurant earnings

Using flux to buy Uber and other restaurant will earn the amex 4X points