Comments

20 comments

• Andrew Suh

When did you comment?

In my previous experience, it can takes a day or 2 sometimes.

Comment actions Permalink
  • TheIFEGuy

still don't have mine for Sept either

• tommychen

Same here. In the past I would get them after a couple of days but it’s been weeks and nothing. Are they no longer offer vouchers for comments?

• Bobbi Fox

I've commented multiple times throughout the month of September and haven't gotten any vouchers, either.  However, I didn't know it was a "guarantee". I thought it was a "you could get" extra vouchers.  Am I wrong?

• Laura Logan

My understanding is that you will receive at least 3 vouchers after 3 post/comments per month. You can always reach out to Fluz support to ask about your missing vouchers. Unless they changed something, they do send you the vouchers. I've only had to follow-up with them once. Hope this helps!

• tommychen

Laura Logan have you gotten any vouchers for commenting in September? It seems most of the comments are regarding the month of September. I haven't had any issues in prior months

• Laura Logan

I just commented today...so I haven't experienced any September issues.

• Maria Loza

Just learned that you can get free vouchers, trying to figure this out

• Bobbi Fox

I've been putting in comments/new posts all month and haven't received any vouchers this month.  I wonder if it is just an at random thing.

• SACHA BANTON

I have definitely noticed that it does to a few days after making comments before your vouchers show up in your account. Just be patient and they will show up eventially.

• fun1

yea my friends signed up with my referral didn't get theirs for September either.

• srirammelz6000020

I usually email them as soon as I hit the 3 post/ comment and they add it in a day or 2

• TheIFEGuy

I've emailed community@fluz.app twice in September and have not gotten any response

• Thomas Silvey

TheIFEGuy, did talk to the community@fluz.app last month, absolutely no response whatsoever.

• David Ramirez

Looks to be im not alone on this! I've stopped using Fluz altogether because i do not have any vouchers. It just doesnt seem worth it and i already withdrew the money i earned from using it so its not like i have money on my fluz account. 

• Bobbi Fox

Oh no....don't give up.  Even without the vouchers you make money.  Have you tried contacting customer service and asking them for help?

• monika.godara83

Oh no. ! I am not alone here I comment 4-5 times in September and didn’t get any vouchers and 1-2 times in October but still no vouchers

• Katie Luc

Follow up on this?

• Bobbi Fox

Have you gotten involved on the Facebook page?

• tommychen

Same here. No vouchers. They are doing it on their Facebook Page now?

Please sign in to leave a comment.