I did three comments on Fluz and idk if I got 3 vouchers or not.

I did three comments on Fluz and idk if I got 3 vouchers or not.

Comments

23 comments

• Official comment
    Fluz Community

Hi Fluz Community! We apologize for this, but rest assured we have added all the vouchers from your posts. Please see this post for our upcoming voucher program: https://community.fluz.app/hc/en-us/community/posts/4408727320980 

Comment actions Permalink
  • Yib

Same, it's been 9 days for me. I believe it's a manual process.

• Deborah Jenkins

I don’t see the point of using Fluz if you can’t get more vouchers- unless the retailers offer more than 0.5 percent cash back

• marie smith

I have done two posts and don’t know if I got my voucher. Where are they?

• xinwushu3595

Me too, didn’t get voucher with 3 post!

• Robert Haynes

Yes I was wondering the same thing that's why I came here today

• Laura Logan

The deal is you need to post or comment at least 3 times per month to receive 3 vouchers per month.

• Laura Logan

If after a week or so, drop a quick note to Fluz support.

• Robert Haynes

thanks for the tip laura

• Thomas Silvey

Thanks for the advice and tips, Laura!

• Megan Curtis

Did not know it's only 3 vouchers per month! Thanks Laura!

• Connie Smith

I'm wondering the same thing!  I've been reading up on this app and the more I research, the more I believe it's more of a MLM.  The only way to get vouchers it seems is to invite people to use the app and only then will you get a voucher and that is only if the people you invite download the app and actually use it and the people above you then make money!  It's kind of crazy that you can't cash out until you've reached $26 too!  I should be able to use the money I have earned buying giftcards toward buying more gift cards since I can't cash it out!  Until they fix the voucher issue and allow me to use the money I have earned under $26, I will not promote nor use this app! 

• Jesidee321

Yeah, I also didn’t get mine for this month. I’m not sure what’s happening but I guess I’ll comment more

• xinwushu3595

They usually give the vouchers very quick, but this month feels like the community team all got fired :(. No worker reply here or the email.

• Maria Loza

Like always, I am always late I read no one got any vouchers for September. 

• Robert Haynes

its unfortunate so many youtube influencers are getting paid  from fluz, the voucher system is flawed one time deal

• Thomas Silvey

I finally got the 3 vouchers plus 1 from this month as well. Had to talk to the representative from the app.

This is my update from this forum post. 

• Jos

Is there any other way of getting vouchers other then invites and comments because this seems to a headache to have to wait for vouchers that might not even show up.

• SAVE_350

I'm still waiting on my vouchers for this month's forum participation as well. Support hasn't responded after 4 days either, so I'm trying another email address.

• Kathleen Viche

I hope to get some vouchers this month before the changes take effect on Nov. 1.

• Laura Logan

Hi Kathleen, what changes go into effect Nov. Ist?: I'm kinda behind....

• Laura Logan

I did finally receive my September vouchers at the beginning of this month. Something must be different.

• Laura Logan

Okay found the post from Fluz about change in program Nov 1st. I don't have any social media just never started it, so I hope it's posted on the app and not just Facebook as stated. I'm sure it will be....

Please sign in to leave a comment.