vouchers at CVS

vouchers at CVS

Comments

25 comments

• parkeswendena

I totally agree paying with digital gift cards is super easy. I just wish there was a way to use them at self checkout in CVS. I  have not tried using them at other stores as yet.

Comment actions Permalink
  • soups

Yes, paying with digital gift cards at CVS is super easy and helps save so much money when shopping at CVS and stacking with coupons on their app and their sales/promotions. Highly recommend! 

• Kennetta Jones

i love using fluz at cvs because the out of pocket cost can be too much at times but with fluz it helps you save additional money.

• noellechristina

I havent had any issues using digital giftcards at CVS! I love it!

• Andy Lin

I haven’t really have any issues with Fluz when I pay at CVS. Its literally stacking savings!

• monika.godara83

Using fluz gift cards at cvs is easy and without any issues.

• Laura Logan

I also like using Fluz to buy CVS gift cards. I have literally been at the CVS register and purchased a gift card from Fluz. My CVS balance is zero and I've earned money from Fluz too! Bonus!!! 

• Megan Curtis

I have to say CVS is my favorite store to use Fluz. Soo easy! I can't wait til I earn enough to use my earnings on gift cards though. I'm almost there!

• Tmichelle2029

i love to use it at cvs and chipotle are my favorite stores.

• Lianne Carper

First time I used the digital gift card, the cashier couldn’t seem to figure it out. But thankfully they tried again and everything is working fine now. Easy at Burger King too

• Tmichelle2029

i love to get more voucher because u can alot more cvs deal with the money you save with fluz. It is a great program

• Kelly Means

Does anyone know how to or if it is even possible to pay at cvs self checkout with a cvs gift card from Fluz?

• Tammy Kelly

I have tried to use it at Self Checkout and just can’t get it to take! I, too, woulylove to know if anyone has been successful!!❤️

• Lianne Carper

Same here. I could not figure out how to use at self checkout

• Laura Logan

I've only been successful at self checkout twice out of 6 or 7....I don't use it anymore.

• Lianne Carper

It would definitely be helpful to be able to do self checkout with the gift cards when there some unfriendly cashiers or a long line at the register. No sense in tying them up with my multiple transactions

• noellechristina

I was wondering this too!

• Tammy Kelly

Hey, Laura Logan, just knowing that it worked for you a few times is awesome!! That means it actually works some of the time!! It’s worth another try for me!! Ewww, don’t love the unfriendly cashiers!!😭

• Eric

CVS is definitely a good option. Combine it with sale items.

• SACHA BANTON

Just be sure to use the digital Fluz giftcards at a regular checkout. The self checkout often has a lot of problems reading the baroness off your phone. Also the self checkout at CVS will not usually let you stack mfgr coupons with crts. It will just kick out your mfgr coupons. If you are using coupons and fluz to pay just get them to check you out at a regular register.

• Mary Ann Walker

I love using Fluz at CVS!  I haven't tried to use Fluz at the self checkouts yet!  The self checkouts at my local CVS always seem to have a problem!  And I don't want to take any chances on losing my voucher!

• Kelly Means

I have tried one more time but the bar code simply doesn’t scan it at all. So I had to call a worker, cancel my transaction in self checkout, and take it over to a cashier.

• Annette Cooper

Do you have to have the Fluz attach directly to your bank to get 35%?

• Marisa Valley

I love using Fluz at cvs!

• Tammy Kelly

Please don’t try to use Fluz vouchers at self checkout registers at CVS. I have officially spoken with CVS management and they just are not set up for them yet. Just go to regular checkout. ❤️

Please sign in to leave a comment.