Comments

9 comments

• Ankush Aggarwal

I was wondering same, what would happen if cashier rejects scan. Is there a way to undo gift card redemption? Is it fluz problem or store problem?

Comment actions Permalink
  • Fluz Community

There should be no reason for a store to reject scanning your gift card.

If the cashier scans your gift card and is having trouble, however, it could be an issue on Fluz's end and would need to be reported to our customer service.

• Jack

Yeah, they shouldn't be rejecting your gift card. Maybe a try a different cashier? Some don't like trouble, but others might be willing to help.

• Victoria Iqbal

You just need to ask for the manager there is a button at cvs where it’s a gift card or you can type it in

• MN

That's very strange that the cashier would refuse to scan gift cards. Never had any issues with Fluz gift card. May be the cashier is new and do not know how to use gift cards in the register?

• Laura Logan

I've had one cashier a different store than my regulars who said she couldn't scan my phone, so I said no problem I'll type it in. She pressed the button and I entered it on the keypad. It takes a few minutes longer but that's on the cashier not me. If the line is long, oh well. If the cashier rejects it altogether than as Victoria suggested, you should definitely ask for the manager.

• Megan Curtis

Yes I would definitely ask to speak to a manager. I know some people don't want to deal with things they don't understand but it's 2021 come on!

• Jesidee321

This happened to me at Primark. They said they didn’t accept digital gift cards despite selling them on their own site. It was very odd.

• Lianne Carper

Yeah. Definitely would ask for a manager if the refused to scan. Thankfully I have not had this problem

Please sign in to leave a comment.