Finally got a referral!

Finally got a referral!

Comments

11 comments

• Fluz Community

Laura Logan How exciting! That's a great way to get referrals and more vouchers. 

Comment actions Permalink
  • SAVE_350

Sometimes it's painful when people don't like free money. Congrats!

• Susan Tuller

Can be challenging  for me to present using coupon apps in way that isn’t overly complicated or confusing!  Working on my 30 second elevator speech:)

• yorkhung

Fluz is great I would refer people even without the benefit, but I have to make sure people can reach $26 threshold to refer them.

• fun1

that's great! they get 10% employee discount so those CVS giftcards are extra valuable to them!

• Laura Logan

Oh wow...I didn't know that. I can't wait to tell her about using her 10% employee discount on her CVS gift cards. I was just there this morning before work talking to another CVS employee who is awesome!

• Victoria Iqbal

I am not sure of who to ask for a referral?

• Laura Logan

Ask anyone...I've mentioned it to complete strangers...the cashier at Walmart, a lady shopping with a bunch of coupons in hand...lol. I don't really care if I get a voucher from it. I just like sharing deals.

• Julie Volk

I've introduced Fluz to people at CVS when checking out, but have a hard time asking people to join (just like I have a hard time with fund raisers, etc.).

• K Jackson

I've told a lot of people about Fluz but haven't gotten anyone to sign up. Congrats!

• Katie Luc

Same. I don't think anyone I know wants to join. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.