How do most people cash out?

How do most people cash out?

Comments

19 comments

• xinwushu3595

I just cash out.

Comment actions Permalink
  • Fluz Community

Everyone cashes out in different ways! Some people transfer cash to their bank, and some use their cash back to buy more gift cards. You could have had issues buying a gift card due to the merchant being out of stock.
    Check out the articles below for more info!

Cashing out rewards.

Using cashback to pay for gift cards.

• SAVE_350

I've earned more than $26, so I'm happy to get it transferred to my bank account

💸

💸

• Susan Tuller

I have not cashed out yet.  Saving these points for who knows what…..

• yorkhung

Transferring to Bank is the easiest way, but spending on another gift card and getting bonus is fine as well.

• Susan Tuller

Yes - for sure!

• deymond

If you split payment between your fluz balance and another payment type, do you get a bonus on the amount you pay from your fluz balance? If so, how does the rate you get for paying from your fluz balance compare to others (i.e., is it the same as the rate for paying from a bank account, or debit card, etc.)?

• fun1

I use the Fluz balance to buy more GCs!

• pingcck

You can use the balance to buy more gift cards but I would recommend cashing out and using your credit card that can earn points to buy gift cards. Their is no benefit in using your balance to pay for a gift card

• wendy webb

I use balance to buy another voucher

• MS

Planning to use mine to buy a grubhub gift card within the app. I consider it a treat to myself.

• Christene Holder

I use vouchers to cash out to CVS gift cards. Then I earn bonus money from getting gift cards. And then I use those gift cards at CVS when I do extreme couponing hauls to save tons of money. 

• Celende Doss

I always use mine to get more gift cards!

• Laura Logan

I do appreciate the fact that there are different cash out options. I cash out to PP then mostly use my vouchers to buy CVS gift cards....it's the best vicious cycle ever...lol!

• Kelly Means

Can you buy vouchers? I read a short post about it but I don’t know if they meant something else they were not very clear

• Laura Logan

Not sure if you're talking about my post or someone else...we use vouchers to buy gift cards from the retailers on Fluz

• deymond

Kelly, vouchers (the things that give you extra cashback for buying gift cards from certain merchants) cannot be purchased. You earn them from certain activities.

• Tammy Kelly

Kelly, be engaged with the Community! You can earn up to 3 vouchers each month!❤️

• Kelly Means

Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

Please sign in to leave a comment.