Comments

15 comments

• Laura

Definitely. Rakuten, Top Cashback, and others give a sign up bonus for meeting a certain purchase threshold. If you are new to Uber Eats, Grub Hub, Doordash etc you can stack multiple discounts: sign up bonus, Fluz, referral, and a $5-7 new user bonus! 😇

Comment actions Permalink
  • michelle anders

Interesting

• pingcck

Stack with rebate sites are a great way to earn some extra coin but do know that some retailers do not allow you to earn rates when using gift cards for your purchase. Uber Eats is one. If you use a gift card/Uber credits to pay for your Uber Eats order, you wont earn any cashback at any rebate sites.

• Monica Cherry

I love using Fluz in combination with my couponing at CVS! It means I never pay out of pocket for ANYTHING from CVS!

• Nancy Rocha

I love stacking with other rebate apps!

• albbycouponing

I always use Fluz to pay my low out of pocket cost while couponing. I also use my rebate apps to pay for my Fluz gift card and get money back. Win Win 

• pingcck

I use Rakuten regularly for GrubHub cashback. None of the rebate sites seem to offer cashback for Uber Eats if you use a gift card to pay for your order

• michelle anders

I love using fluz to pay my out of pocket at cvs. I trying to explore other ways to use fluz. Nice app

• yorkhung

One of the best use for me is Using iBoota and get 1% back on Grubhub, then use Fluz's gift card to pay for it.

• Kathleen Viche

Using Fluz with Ibotta and coupons is an awesome WIN WIN!

• Tammy Kelly

Great ideas!!

• Megan Curtis

I wish I would of realized when I first signed up, it's probably better to buy higher value gift cards at CVS so you don't have to worry about getting new vouchers. I can't get anyone I know to sign up as a referral!

• yorkhung

Megan you are not missing out much. Voucher has $3.5 max cashback so if you buy more than $10 you are getting the standard cashback rate. 

• SACHA BANTON

I always stack my Fluz with rebate apps and coupons. Why not save more money? It just means getting more for free.

• yorkhung

The more rebate the better, and combine with grocery app it's actually money maker

Please sign in to leave a comment.