Win a $500 Airbnb Digital Gift Card 🏡

Win a $500 Airbnb Digital Gift Card 🏡

Comments

25 comments

• Bree The Coupon Queen

I cant wait to be able to start traveling again this year! Thanks so much for this opportunity to start exploring the world again! I love airbnb and have seen some unique places to stay that I have saved for when the pandemic is over. 

I have been using Fluz for 6 months now and have LOVED it! I personally love to stack it with other cash back websites like Rakuten and Rebate Key. I get cash back from those AND get cash back from Fluz for buying the giftcard to pay for the products. 

breecouponqueen@gmail.com 🏝

Comment actions Permalink
  • Fluz Community

Luis M. Rodriguez Leroy Whitekiller Sherry Yue Salim Miah Monoara Begum Ansh Shah Thank you so much for entering to win the Airbnb giftcard! You are entered to win, and we've hidden your comments to keep your information private. 

• Nanny Shel

🧍‍♂️Me and my 9 year old would go see his big brother (who’s 31) whom we haven’t seen since 2014!!! We’ve just not had the funds to make it happen. Been WAY too long. Thanks for the chance!! ❤️

• OST

👫 Super excited to be able to travel with my wife again! We’ve been saving up for the past year and would love for the chance to win some Airbnb credit! Fluz has been great and I love stacking deals!

• fun1

✈️ I love staying at Airbnb's around the world!  Had a great time especially in Portland when staying at Airbnb's.

• Shahidullah Sagar

*_*

• srirammelz6000020

I love Airbnb and my dream vacation is west coast

• George Michael

My dream post-pandemic vacation is to visit a National Park. 🏞️ Planning on visiting Acadia National Park in few weeks.🙌 Our last park trip was to Yosemite and the place we stayed through Airbnb was amazing!!!

• Lauren

👰🏻‍♀️🤵🏻‍♂️My fiancé and I are planning to have a destination wedding in Hawaii. 🌺🏝🌋

• Tahamina Setu

🏝

• Jolene Richards

After this pandemic, my dream vacation would be to the Seychelles islands. 🇸🇨 I would visit the attractions 📷 and see the sites. But above everything, I would want is to be at a great location with stunning views that I could just lay back and look at ⛱️.

A vacation with nothing to do and all day to do it.

Ps. Must have great food 😋 🥗

• Loyala Fernandez

🌴I can't wait to travel this summer with my best friends! :)

• Paul Brown

✈️ I just really want to fly again. International travel being down has just hurt my soul.

• Ansh Shah

Who won?

• fun1

Ansh Shah Leroy Whitekiller won

• pingcck

Leroy Whitekiller congrats!

• Laura

🥳

• rosscowk

Thank you! I sure enjoy using this app!

• Rszostak18

Bummed I missed this giveaway! Any others currently active?

• Sherry Yue

Rszostak18, there is currently a giveaway on Facebook for a $100 gift card to Ray-Ban.  Entries will be closed July 24.

• Rszostak18

Thanks Sherry Yue! Mind linking to the post?

• Rszostak18

Sherry Yue Thanks!

• Rszostak18

Hi Sherry Yue! Can you please confirm the winner of the Ray Ban giveaway?

• Fluz Community

Rszostak18 Facebook user Thanh Nhu won the giveaway. :) You can find the comment on the first Ray-Ban post we made on July 8. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.