Getting invites

Getting invites

Comments

4 comments

• Fluz Community

Great question, Carla Lenard!

We would recommend reviewing how Fluz leaders like Bree The Coupon Queen, George Michael, Krys the Maximizer, GINA SCHWEPPE and Luellen Marfoe (Savvy Coupon Shopper) speak about Fluz to their audiences on their YouTube channels.

Most member questions can be answered with information from our Knowledge Base. 

We'd also love to open your post up to the Fluz Community to hear their advice! Fellow Fluz members, how do you describe Fluz in a way that helps grow your network? 

Comment actions Permalink
  • GINA SCHWEPPE

I get this issue a lot too. People fear what they dont know! I think most people are hesitant to share banking info with an app. The more you talk about it and explain how great the app is eventually they will!

• Andrew Suh

I like to show my friends when I use it, then they get a better understanding of the savings and are more prone to sign-up and start using it, increasing your network :)

• Fluz Community

Thank you for introducing your friends to Fluz so you can earn cash back —exponentially—way beyond your own purchases. Please reach out to our team for support if we can provide marketing materials or resources for you to hepl grow your network. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.