finally cashed out on fluz using it to get another gift card

finally cashed out on fluz using it to get another gift card

Comments

15 comments

• Whitney Poff

Awesome! I'm almost there !

Comment actions Permalink
  • Fluz Community

Thank you for using Fluz to earn cash back on your everyday purchases, Halina McGee! Keep going, Whitney Poff!!

• dominiquewise50

Thats Great, I'm not that far away from cashing out myself. I ready to go back to CVS lol.

• Marianne Arden

I have enough to cash out too for my first time.  I wonder if there is any plan to add payment to paypal as an option for payout?  It would be a great addition to the options available.

• Fluz Community

Congratulations, Marianne Arden! You should be able to connect your PayPal account to Fluz by tapping the top three bars on the right-hand side of your app, then tapping Accounts & cards. From there, you can connect your PayPal account to use for both Money in and Money out.

• dominiquewise50

Cashing out is Amazing! I went to cvs and came out paying nothing out of pocket just fluz money!

• Fluz Community

We're thrilled you're able to use your cash back to make your every day purchases, dominiquewise50

• Laura Logan

I'm only $6 away from cashing out...can't wait to cash and earn more vouchers!

• Fluz Community

We're glad you're earning cash back—exponentially!—when you and your friends shop with Fluz, Laura Logan!

• Mary Ann Walker

I really like the cash out feature.  It is great to be able to use the Fluz cash you earn by buying vouchers to pay for things.  And to repeat it everytime I use 3 vouchers!!

• Valeriy Kheyfits

I’m close to cashing out too!

• Yib

Is $26 reward requirement something that’s added in the past year? I recall I was able to use my cashback in the past and my current reward balance is obviously lower than my lifetime earning

• Laura Logan

Initially, you have to reach $26 to cash out...at least since December 2020 when I started (not sure if that's new) ...then you can cash out at amounts lower. The system will let you knw.

• Laura Logan

*know

• tommychen

Still $26 to cash out but I think it's only for fist time withdrawals

Please sign in to leave a comment.