Comments

19 comments

• Nohemi Reyna

I love saving money and how easy it is to use!

Comment actions Permalink
  • Fluz Community

We're happy to hear you're easily saving money with Fluz, Nohemi Reyna!

• Nicholas Panariello

I love how we are one big family with fluz on the forum! love commenting with others on here !!

• Victoria Ward

Hi!  I love how easy and convenient it is to buy a GC and save/earn money with this app!  I don't think it could be any easier!  Thank you Fluz!

• Fluz Community

We are family, Nicholas Panariello Lynjean Quilang!

We're glad you're easily earning cash back on your purchases with Fluz, Victoria Ward!

• jenniferbushpeterson

I just introduced my boyfriend to Fluz and he's hooked! LoL

• Fluz Community

We're happy to hear that, jenniferbushpeterson! Send him our way if he has any questions about earning cash back with Fluz.

• Mary Ann Walker

I love Fluz!  It helps me save money but even better than that is its' customer service!  I had a problem with one of my Fluz cards.  Commented on it to Fluz.  They immediately sent me an email on how to handle the problem.  It took care of the issue.  Then a day later customer service sent an email to see if I had resolved the issue to my satisfaction!  How many customer service departments do you know that takes care of their clients that efficiently !!!

• Colorfulrose

I love using Fluz at Cvs. Fluz is an easy App where a I can buy gift cards with a 35% discount,

• jenniferbushpeterson

I love that they boost deals on fluz 😁

• Fluz Community

We love that you're earning cash back with Fluz, Mary Ann Walker Colorfulrose jenniferbushpeterson!

• BlackBerryBeautiful

FLUZ makes it easy to stack rewards. I use my bank cashback debit card to purchase my FLUZ CVS gift cards and I get 2% back from my bank as well as 35% from FLUZ plus an additional 3.5% for using my debit card.
    I also love how interactive and responsive FLUZ customer service is. Very helpful.

• Fluz Community

Thank you for sharing your stacking hacks, BlackBerryBeautiful, and thank you for the compliment! 

• Mary Realford

I love how easy it is to buy a GC and earn money back with this app! I don't think it could be any easier!

• Fluz Community

We're happy you're easily earning cash back with Fluz, Mary Realford!

• Holly Johnston

When I first signed up for Fluz, I was awarded 3 vouchers.  I was only able to use 2 of them & I don’t know why.  Is there something I can do to get my last voucher?  How am I able to get more vouchers?

• Fluz Community

Great question, Holly Johnston! Vouchers typically expire after 60 days. You can earn one voucher each time you invite someone new into your Fluz network, and when you post, comment and engage on the Fluz Community Forum!

• kathy redmond

when will i receive my vouchers please

Please sign in to leave a comment.