46 comments

• Sherrie Smith

In need of vouchers for fluz please

Comment actions Permalink
  • Katherine Short

I'm interested in how to vouchers

• yeager_angel

I used my vouchers when I signed up and now I need more. Didn't really understand Fluz very well till I heard Savvy Coupon Shopper and Crazy Deals and Steals. They both made it more clearer to understand. Thank you both. Hoping to get more Fluz vouchers.

• Mariel

Hi,

I wanted to watch the video but the link is corrupt the actual link is

https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ze-6D5DrK0 

It was very helpful, I was kind of unsure on how to use Fluz but this video clarified it.

• Victoria Iqbal

Yes, as the average user, how do people get vouchers? Is this easy? Do you just recommend your friends? how many vouchers do you get when you recommend people?

• Fluz Community

Thank you for commenting on the Community Forum, Sherrie Smith and yeager_angel! Please reach out to community@fluz.app with questions about our team placing Vouchers in your account.

Katherine Short and Victoria Iqbal, a good way for you and your network to earn Vouchers is by posting and engaging with other Fluz members in the Community Forum. You can also earn Vouchers when a new member in your network makes their first purchases. When this occurs, the referrer will earn one additional voucher to be added to their account. 

Thank you for providing an updated link, Mariel!

• Mary velasco

Hello Everyone!

I was on the same boat as all of you in regards to needing more vouchers to complete the $26 threshold. I was frustrated, confused, and almost threw in the towel but after reading some comments on Youtube pages featuring Fluz, I decided to give it another shot.  I found this forum very useful in getting tips on how to use and stack Fluz with other rebate apps. I encourage everyone to continue to post their experience and helpful tips.  Here's mine....engage in this community forum with your experience and reach out to community@fluz.app with any questions.  They've been very responsive and super helpful. I love the savings and ease with Fluz once you get a hang of it. If you keep interacting on this page, you will get the voucher luv.  Don't snooze on the Fluz.  :P   

• Fluz Community

Thank you for participating in the Fluz Community Forum to learn tips and tricks to earn the most cash back, Mary velasco! We're happy you've found our team helpful, and agree - don't snooze on Fluz!

• yeager_angel

I am not sure how to stack Fluz with other rebate apps, but I am sure I will find out. So far I have only used the Fluz app is getting gift cards to CVS which is my favorite drug store to coupon at.

• Fluz Community

yeager_angel Here's a video from Fluz leader and YouTuber Bree The Coupon Queen that can help you learn more about stacking with Fluz to maximize your cash back.

• pamela Clark

I wasn't sure how to use fluz when I first signed up and let my vouchers expire. But now Im using app more and would be interested in some vouchers please.

• Mary velasco

Hi Pam, 

The same thing happened to me. Fluz's Customer Support took care of me and I'm sure they will do the same for you.  They are AWESOME!!

• Fluz Community

Thank you so much, Mary velasco! pamela Clark, thank you for commenting in our Community Forum. You should now be able to see Vouchers in your account. 

• Mary velasco

Pam, I'm glad you spoke up.  Fluz's CS is amazing!! 

• pamela Clark

They are great. thanks fluz for vouchers really appreciate it😊😊😊😊

• Colorfulrose

Yes, I need more vouchers because I already used the three vouchers Fluz gave me when I first opened an account. Fluz is a great app. I totally recommend Fluz.

• Fluz Community

Thank you for putting the Vouchers we gifted you to use, Colorfulrose! Please reach out to our team at community@fluz.app so we can help locate and load the Vouchers into your account.

• Constance Prejs

Yes, I'm wondering how to get more vouchers.

• Sandra Brown

Thank You to Ohio Valley Couponer, for your How to Use Fluz video...plan to make my first purchase at Fry's Food this weekend

• Fluz Community

We're thrilled Ohio Valley Couponer is helping encourage you to earn cash back with Fluz, Sandra!

• Amber Jerkins

I was not sure about fluz when I first started couponing and let my vouchers expire. Anyone know how to get more?

• Jennifer Taylor

I like using fluz, I use it with my larger cvs deals to maximize my savings.

• Mary velasco

Amber Jerkins Reach out to community@fluz.app  so they can help you with your inquiry. They are very helpful.  

• Mary velasco

Constance Prejs Reach out to community@fluz.app with your inquiry.  It doesn't hurt to ask. 

Good luck! 

• Couponing with Ally

I just began using Fluz in the last month. I had heard of other couponers talk about it on their Youtube channel but I had never tried until last month. I began looking for ways to help other beginner couponers as well as seasoned couponers maximize their savings. Fluz is an excellent way to do that especially if your a Starbucks or CVS fan. Going to start promoting this on my Youtube channel as well to share in the extra savings. Thanks Fluz!

• Stacey Lynn

Been learning and looking fluz, saving me tons, I'm a couponer and love saving and this app is all about saving

• yessy romero

Yes please fluz give me some vouchers

• Raquel S

I need more voucher plz im trying to get items for a retiring center near me and im trying to get shampoo and other personal care item for them but im trying to stay in a budget and the fluz giftcard would come in handy.Thank you

• Holly Johnston

I signed up for Fluz and wasn’t real sure on how to use it.  I only used 2 of my vouchers and it says that I have -0- vouchers left.  What happened to my last voucher?

• yessy romero

The last one probably expired

Please sign in to leave a comment.