fluz community vs app

fluz community vs app

Comments

6 comments

• BlackBerryBeautiful

The app is set up so you can get vouchers/gift cards for the stores you shop at. You can also invite people to join via text or email.

The community is where you come to talk about your experiences or issues and to get feedback from other FLUZ-zers who already have the app or are trying to learn the app.

It’s good to get connected on here. The feedback and help is awesome. Someone actually responds timely to your posts and questions.

Hope this helped some.

Comment actions Permalink
  • Fluz Community

Thank you for using Fluz to earn cash back on your every day purchases, Vivien Nguyen! We do not currently have single sign-on capabilities between our Community Forum and the app, and members may need to use a different email address to successfully log in to the Community Forum. We're currently offering Vouchers to members who post and comment in the Community Forum to help members connect with each other, like BlackBerryBeautiful said! 

• Halina McGee

My comment is to the reply from fluz if both are not connected how do we use the vouchers from interacting in the forum on the app especially if we are using a different email?

• K Jackson

I have to google each time to find it the online community - I keep meaning to bookmark it at least. Would be great if it were in the app though. Also having the passwords not the same is really confusing

• Dr. Maria Boyd-Springer

I am having the same difficulty. It would be much easier to share this information with others if the process was streamlined. It gets very difficult to explain to potential newbies.

• Fluz Community

Thank you for your feedback Halina McGee K Jackson Dr. Maria Boyd-Springer.

Halina McGee, we'll add Vouchers into the account associated with the email address you use to access the Fluz app. We can find most of this information in our system when a user comments with their first and last name. Otherwise, we'll request they contact us to provide more information at community@fluz.app.

K Jackson Thank you for bookmarking the Fluz Community Forum. We understand it is not ideal to sometimes have to access with separate email addresses, and are working on single-sign on capabilities and how to tie the forum to the app itself.

Dr. Maria Boyd-Springer we understand your concerns. Do you have specific questions we can help address? 

Please sign in to leave a comment.