CVS -- COUPONERS READ THIS!!!

CVS -- COUPONERS READ THIS!!!

Comments

17 comments

• Maggie Dimatulac

Yesss!! I agree! I am about to buy a CVS giftcard now using my FLUZ app before I do my Sunday deals!!!

Comment actions Permalink
  • Fluz Community

Thank you for earning cash back on your every day purchases with Fluz, linseygraepittman Maggie Dimatulac!

• yeager_angel

Purchasing fluz gift card for CVS makes sense, because there is always the tax to pay and maybe a small amount that your extra bucks can't.

• Mary velasco

Good point @yeager-angel.  I use Fluz for my CVS purchases too. Love the savings!!  

• Fluz Community

Happy saving (and earning!), Mary velasco!

• Mary Realford

I love using fluz at cvs

• Jennifer Taylor

I was thinking about that as well buying a cvs gift card on Fluz and using that to make my cvs Sunday hauls with.

• Fluz Community

That's a great idea, Jennifer Taylor! Here are some videos that speak to shopping at CVS with Fluz.

• Kathleen Viche

I have used 2 vouchers at CVS.  I love the discount/cash back.  I now need more.  

• Charlotte Noble

Between manufacturer coupons, CVS coupons, and Fluz, we are getting PAID to shop at CVS! I love love love it. A lot of my purchases (especially when I have moneymakers) go into my donation bin so that I can support my local community. YAY for the team that is Fluz and CVS!

• Fluz Community

We're thrilled you're earning beaucoup cash back with Fluz when you make everyday purchases, Charlotte Noble!

• Nicholas Panariello

combining coupons, extra bucks, rebate apps, and fluz make cvs that much better! fluz adds to it so much by offering 35% cash back!!!!

• Fluz Community

Thanks for sharing your stacking hacks, Nicholas Panariello!

• Mary Ann Walker

I use my Fluz vouchers at CVS!  Nothing like picking up different items and then paying with coupons and a Fluz Voucher.   The cashiers have always been nice and very patient since the first time I used Fluz I was very slow!

• Fluz Community

We're happy to hear the CVS cashiers were patient with you when you were getting up to speed on Fluz, Mary Ann Walker! Here's some helpful information for newer members earning cash back at CVS with Fluz

• K Jackson

Has CVS been removed? I'm not able to select it anymore.

• Fluz Community

Thank you for your question about CVS, K Jackson. CVS is currently unavailable as we are working with their team to improve the cash back rate terms we offer our members, increase overall gift card availability and more. Please know that merchants can also be listed as unavailable when our team is restocking gift card availability or when they are under general maintenance. We will provide an update as soon as we have additional information to share. Thank you for your patience.

Please sign in to leave a comment.