Join YouTuber and Fluz leader Savvy Coupon Shopper for a walkthrough of the Fluz Community Forum, your one-stop shop for all things cash back.

Join YouTuber and Fluz leader Savvy Coupon Shopper for a walkthrough of the Fluz Community Forum, your one-stop shop for all things cash back.

Comments

51 comments

• Fluz Community

Hello, Luellen Marfoe/Savvy Coupon Shopper! Thank you for hosting a livestream on your YouTube channel speaking to our Community Forum. We can't wait to watch tonight!

Comment actions Permalink
  • Luellen Marfoe

Thank you Fluz!

• Fluz Community

Thank *YOU* Luellen Marfoe!

• Bharani Ankam

Thank you Luellen and Fluz 👍😊

• Saving with Sara

So helpful! I can't wait to get started!

• Lawanda Hairston

Thank you for the assistance! I was lost and let my vouchers expire. Still not 100% on how it works but your videos always help clarify things. I wanna use Fluz so I will hopefully this week.

• karen rodman

Thank you Luellen and Fluz

• wendy webb

Thanks to Lu I have been using Fluz since last year. Love the app!

• teresa stephens

Thank you Lu....lots of info on the live chat and so much fun!

• Lakita Baldwin

I watch your videos  ALL THE TIME and I always heard you talk about fluz, but I never asked what Fluz was in the comment section. thank you so much for the video thatgave you step by step Fluz information. Thank you Fluz and a very special Thank you to you also Mrs.Savvy Coupon

• Amy Stotts

I wouldn't have missed it for anything!!!!  Thanks, Fluz and Luellen!

• Ellen Topel

Still watching her !! I love all the information she's giving.

Thank You

• K Jackson

Loved your live - awesome video as always!

• Luellen Marfoe

Special thanks to everyone who joined in on the LIVE tonight on my Youtube Channel!  The Fluz Community Forum is a wealth of information!  Be sure to keep it as a main resource to connect with a community of savvy savers!  Just like we talked about in the LIVE my fellow Fluzers..."You Can't Lose with Fluz!"  😘

• Carla Lenard

I signed up for Fluz before the holidays but had no idea what this app was about or how to use it. Thank you for your live last week and this week. Because I didn't know how to use the app, my vouchers expired. I've sent out referrals so hopefully someone signs ups with my referral code.

• meowmix

This was an excellent video and I look forward to being active on this community. Thanks!

• Tracie Wilkins

Your video was awesome, Luellen!! I signed up, didn't really know how it worked and let my vouchers expire -- this gives me an opportunity to get some more vouchers and use them this time.

• lisa johnson

Thanks for you’re in dept insight on the Fluz app GREAT

• Fluz Community

If we can help you get started, Saving with Sara, please reach out to our team at community@fluz.app!

• Fluz Community

Lawanda Hairston, please poke around the Fluz Community Forum and check out our Help Center for more information about how to earn cash back with Fluz. 

• Fluz Community

We're happy to hear the Savvy Coupon Shopper is motivating you to use Fluz, wendy webb!

• Fluz Community

We're glad you had a good time watching the Savvy Coupon Shopper's livestream, teresa stephens!

• Fluz Community

We're happy that Luellen Marfoe was able to help provide information to get you up and running on Fluz, Lakita Baldwin!

• Fluz Community

Thanks for watching the Savvy Coupon Shopper, Amy Stotts!

• Fluz Community

Carla Lenard, please reach out to us at community@fluz.app if there's anything we can do to help get you up and running (and earning cash back!) with Fluz.

• Fluz Community

We're happy to have you here, meowmix!

• Fluz Community

We agree, Tracie Wilkins. It's time to put your Vouchers to good use!

• Fluz Community

Agreed, lisa johnson!

• Lisa

Thanks for reminding us about the Fluz community forum and giving us another strategy for earning Vouchers beyond referrals!!!!! I needed this reminder!!  I've been meaning to post for months in the Fluz Community and you inspired me today! I gamify Fluz and wrote up my strategy in the "Using It" section.  Fingers crossed some Vouchers appear in my app at the end of the day.  :) 

https://help.fluz.app/hc/en-us/community/posts/360076987271-Lisa-s-Fluz-Game- 

• Fluz Community

Thank you for posting in the Fluz Community Forum, Lisa! Please reach out to us at community@fluz.app if you don't see Vouchers land in your account.

Please sign in to leave a comment.