Comments

10 comments

• Cindy Pendlum

I love watching his videos.

Comment actions Permalink
  • Tracie Wilkins

I have been watching Nick for a long time -- he is very knowledgeable about couponing and rebate apps like Fluz -- I love him and Fluz!!!

• Nicholas Panariello

Savy coupon shopper is also another amazing channel! go check her out

• Fluz Community

We certainly respect Ohio Valley Couponer's hustle, Mary velasco. Glad you both watch and learn from his strategies, Cindy Pendlum and Tracie Wilkins!

And, we agree with you, Nicholas Panariello. We're big fans of the Savvy Coupon Shopper herself, Luellen Marfoe!

• BlackBerryBeautiful

Savvy Coupon Shopper is awesome. I love how she breaks it down and shares her insights. She's all about saving and not overspending to get bonuses on iBotta etc. I listen to her on Stationhead as well, very knowledgeable. Thanks Luellen for sharing your love of saving with us. 

• Serafina

I just have to give him some love, too!  I found his channel in the past year and have found his rebate hauls (particularly Wal-Mart) to be so helpful!  I have been couponing for awhile (more than 10 years), but I always am looking for fresh inspiration and help with my deals!

• Fluz Community

Thanks for sharing your support for Ohio Valley Couponer, Serafina!

• Jennifer Taylor

I had one hell of a time trying to post. I reset my password and finally it worked.

• Jennifer Taylor

Glad to see you using Fluz it makes it easier when we get to see someone else show us how.

• Fluz Community

We apologize for any inconvenience, and are glad you're up and running on the Fluz Community Forum, Jennifer Taylor! Do you have any questions about Fluz or our forum? 

Please sign in to leave a comment.