Black Friday Gift Card Giveaway 🛍️

Black Friday Gift Card Giveaway 🛍️

Comments

8 comments

• Official comment
    Micha

reclaimcashback, the first gift card (Amazon) was dropped today and redeemed. Many more to come. Please note a clarification in the giveaway details. In order to redeem / win, you simply need to enter the gift card code you see on the Instagram story graphic on the final checkout page of the corresponding store's official website. In other words, Fluz is revealing a new gift card every day and you simply need to use the gift card the way you normally would. The first to redeem wins!

Comment actions Permalink
  • Chantel Bernal

I wish you guys also did these promos for Facebook users! I'm not really am IG user.

• Fluz Community

Thank you for letting us know, Chantel Bernal. We're planning to announce the giveaway across all of our social media platforms, but plan to share the gift card codes themselves on Instagram Stories to add to the thrill of the chase of being first to grab the gift card code!

• reclaimcashback

I was finally abe to add the extension to my browser and turned on notifications in Instagram. I will be using the Fluz app for my family and friends for sure. i have used the app for a year and heve spent close to $17,000 through the app already!

• Fluz Community

Thank you for using our Google Chrome Extension, reclaimcashback. We're thrilled to hear how much you're using—and earning—with Fluz!

• Sherry Yue

I love contests.  Thanks for the chance to win.  Also looking forward to using the Chrome extension for the first time.

• Fluz Community

We couldn't agree more, Sherry Yue! Thanks for participating, and good luck! 

Please reach out to our team at community@fluz.app with any questions around using the Fluz Google Chrome Extension.

• Sherry Yue

Congrats to whoever won the first prize drop for the Amazon gift card!  Fun contest.

Please sign in to leave a comment.