How to use Fluzpay:
- Sign-in or sign-up to your Southwest Airline account.
- During checkout, under ‘Payment method,’ select ‘Southwest gift card.’
- Enter your Fluzpay gift code and PIN, select ‘Apply gift card.’
- Complete your checkout and select the card you just added.
- Note: A maximum of 3 Fluzpay gift code can be applied per passenger on each reservation.
- At the ticket counter, let the cashier know you are paying with a gift card.
- Show your Fluzpay code during checkout.
- Your total will be deducted by your Fluzpay balance.
How to check your balance:
- After reading instructions, click here.
- Enter your Fluzpay gift code and PIN.
Abridged terms and conditions:
- The Fluzpay balance can be used for passenger travel only on Southwest Airline, excluding Southwest Airlines group tickets.
- The Fluzpay balance may only be redeemed at southwest.com, by calling Southwest Airlines at 1-800-435-9792, or at Southwest Airlines ticket counter locations.
- The Fluzpay balance is not valid for the purchase of Southwest Airlines Vacation Package, cargo, hotel, rental car, Southwest Airline merchandise, Southwest Airline group tickets, EarlyBird Check-In, oversized and excess baggage fees, upgraded boarding at the airport, Pet Fare, unaccompanied minor service charge, additional Southwest gift cards, or inflight purchases. Sales tax, security fees, and passenger facilities charges may be paid for with a Fluzpay gift card.
For additional support:
- For additional information, click here.