In the case that you can not remember your password, you can easily reset it by following the steps below.
1. On the “Login” page, beside "Forgot your password?", press the “Reset here”.
2. Enter the phone number that your account is associated with, then push the “RESET” button.
3. Alternatively, you can click "Reset by email here", if you want to reset via email. Keep note: You are only able to do this if your email is verified.
3. Check your messages or email for the 6 digit code that you should have received. Type the code into the provided field and push “SUBMIT.”
4. Create a new password, and re-type the same password for confirmation that it is correct. Remember, your password must be at least 8 characters long, with at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and 1 numerical character. After you have entered your new password twice, hit the “DONE” button.
5. If your new password was accepted, then you will be shown a “Success!” pop-up, and will then be allowed to log into the app with your email and updated password.